Adult Creative Club Membership
The StraightCurves Creative Club enables you to get more out of StraightCurves for less.
Creative Club membership costs £25 for 6 months or £40 for 12 months
It gives you access to all of these benefits:
- 10% off all workshops booked more than one month in advance
- Exclusive e-newsletter – you’ll be the first to know about new workshops & courses
- Birthday card and £10 ‘Creative Me Time’ voucher
- Discounts at some of the local shops we love, including Fred’s Haberdashery, Elizabeth’s Wool Shop and Esbergers Fabrics
- StraightCurves craft bag
- Two creative badges
- £1 off every Woolly Wednesday (club member price £2.50; normal price £3.50)
Please note, you don’t have to be a Creative Club member to come along to one of our workshops, courses or social sessions!
Kids Creative Club Membership
We run sessions for children at StraightCurves after school, at weekends and during the holidays. Jumping Clay modelling, Badgemaking, Beading, Jewellery Making, Hand Sewing and Cupcake Decorating are just a small selection of the workshops we offer!
Join for just £15 a year and get 10% off all workshops and priority booking!
Join our Children’s Club and receive 10% off all Children’s Workshops booked in advance (excludes courses) – you will also receive priority booking on our hugely popular School Holiday Sessions and Festive Parties!
...plus FREE Birthday gift... after all you're one of the gang now!
As a Children’s Club member you will also get a birthday card and a £6 Jumping Clay Kit of your choice.
Children’s Club Membership is open to anybody aged between 2 and 18, though you will need the permission of a parent or guardian!