Whether you’re planning a hen party, a works do, a birthday party, a family gathering or you’re just wanting some creative time with a few friends, we can tailor a party package to suit your needs and budget.
We can come out to your house, hotel or other venue, or you can host your event at our studio building. What you make and how long for is entirely up to you.
We don’t mind if there’s three or thirty people, we can provide activities to suit all ages and abilities. We don’t have set packages, the entire party is bespoke and tailored to you. We are always open to suggestions and new ideas, so whatever it is that you want to do, get in touch and we’ll help you plan your perfect party!
We supply party bags or boxes to take your makes home in, soft drinks (subject to facilities if out & about), and can also arrange catering so you could accompany your crafting with lunch, snacks or even afternoon tea!
To inspire you, here are some of the recent parties we have done:
- Jumping Clay models as a Christmas party for a group of colleagues from the local council
- Felted flowers and felted wedding bunting with a hen party at a country hotel
- Jewellery making at our studio for a 30th Birthday Party
- Rag Rugged Flowers at a country cottage with a hen party
- Jumping Clay models as an evening team-building event for a team of local accountants
Or if you just fancy a natter whilst the kids get creative, why not plan a Meet and Make at StraightCurves?